1. OEM cylinder heads and blocks only. No racing, bowtie, or 502 blocks of any kind allowed. No aluminum blocks or heads. Factory serial # and casting # must be intact. OEM replacement cylinder heads are allowed.
- 470 CI Max. 1% tolerance allowed.
- Any Cam ok.
- Any single 4 barrel carburetor. (No cut or stretched carburetors.)
- No tunel ram or sheet metal intakes.
- No NOS\Alcohol fuel\No Oxygenated Fuel (Racing fuel is ok).
- Engine can be no further forward than 12 inches from front of block saver plate to center of front axle housing.
- Headers must go up or back. No straight down or out headers are allowed.
- Engine must be naturally aspirated. No blowers or turbos allowed.
2. One ton axle limit. Dana 80 or smaller with maximum 11 1/2″ ring gear. No quick change transfer cases. No aftermarket, pro-fab, or scs transfer of any kind. Must have stock appearing transmission and stock transfer case. Aftermarket gears are allowed in transmission and transfer case.
3. No restriction on traction bars front or rear.
4. Blocks between frame and axle are legal (Solid ok).
5. 35″ max tire size. Must be D.O.T. approved. (Restricted to NO Cut, Bar, Ditch Witch, Molded, or Terra Tires.)
6. No dual wheels.
7. From point of hitch to center of rear axle must be no less than 36% of truck wheelbase (134″ max. wheel base) .
8. 26″ Maximum hitch height.
9. Weights must be 60 inches or less from the center of the front axle. Tow Ring is allowed on front of weight box. Tow Ring must not be no larger than 6 inches by 6 inches by 1 inch thick.
10. No excessive hulling of interior or exterior components. Bed,Doors,Dash,Front Clip ok.
11. Truck must have one working brake.
12. Must wear helmet, fire suit and neck brace. (suit= jacket and pants).
13. Axle Bolt covers required.
14. Check General Safety rules for all mandatory safety rules.
15. One hook per vehicle, not per driver.
16. No lift or fiberglass bodies allowed. (Fiberglass Hood Allowed)
17. Cylinder heads may be visually checked at any time.
18. Rules are locked in for 5 years (through the 2023 season). Rules can not be changed or altered unless voted on and agreed upon by 100% of class members of that current season.