10000lb Hot Farm Tractor Rules
ALL GENERAL RULES APPLIES FOR SAFETY
1. Injection pump may be any pump up to P pump (no P7100).
2. 3×3 turbo only with intercooler, 3’’ inlet, no restriction on exhaust without intercooler.
3. Tractors cannot pull from clevis. Must use approved drawbar. Drawbar hitch point is to be 18″ from center of pulling axle and a maximum of 20″ in height. Drawbar is to be rigid in all directions. Hitching eye is to be a minimum of 3″ in diameter and a minimum of 3/4″ in thickness. Drawbar must have one inch of steel from outside of hole to outside of drawbar. Drawbar will be measured on the track before tractor hooks. Tip over (wheelie) bars cannot be connected to drawbar support.
4. Cut tires allowed but no duals.
5. 20.8 max tire size on any size rim.
6. Wide front end required.
7. 3000 RPMs max. Box will be run on the sled at each pull. Maximum 100 RPM tolerance.
8. Must have air shut off with cable run to rear of tractor.
9. Wheelie bars mandatory. Must be able to support the weight of the tractor.
10. No four wheel drive.
11. Diesel or gas allowed. No nitrous, methanol, ice, alcohol, nitro methane, etc.
12. 466 c.i. limit. Engine must be of the same manufacturer as the tractor.
13. Water injection is permitted. Only water and lubricant allowed.
14. Rollover protection is mandatory.
15. All tractors must have a spring loaded throttle to return the throttle automatically to idle.
16. Pressed steel wheels permitted.
17. Side shields mandatory if tractor has a factory fan blade.
18. All tractors will be hooked to the tach on the sled. The tractor must be equipped with a single magnet RPM sensor on the front pulley. The wire must be a rubber covered cord running from the sensor to the rear of the tractor and cannot be interrupted anywhere in between. The plug in the rear must be a three prong female plug.
19. All tractors must have fenders.
20. Intercoolers are allowed.
21. Wheel weights must have a minimum of two bolts holding them.